Australian Rum & Cane Spirit Advent Calendar 2021
Rum has a deep history in Australia and the calendar reflects the evolution of this spirit and its diversity throughout this wonderful country.
The Australian Rum & Cane Spirit Advent Calendar is a great gift for new and experienced rum lovers who are ready to explore 24 days of the festive season with a delicious rum in hand.
The calendar showcases a selection of Aussie distilleries and many of which have won major awards. The selection comprises of unaged, spiced, and aged rums, some of which are limited-edition releases!
You’re in for a right treat; 24 delicious drinks to count down to Christmas, and there will be something new to look forward each day. You will discover the diversity of Australian Rum and some unforgettable liquid gold!
- 24 windows, each revealing 30ml wax-sealed rum/cane spirit from various Australian distilleries
- Limited edition rums that are no longer available for purchase
- 3 of the aged rums; non-chill filtered version specifically for this calendar
- A special edition rum (aged) curated by the selected distillery for Mr and Mrs Rum. A unique product that is unlikely to be ever seen again
- A QR Code to access further information on your daily rum (1 Dec - 24 Dec) including the history of the distillery as well as the tasting notes
We are proud to have partnered with the following distilleries to bring you this 1st Edition Advent Calendar.
Our partners are:
- Beenleigh Artisan Distillery
- Boatrocker Brewers & Distillers
- Capricorn Distilling Co.
- Riverbourne Distillery
- JimmyRum Distillery
- Brix Distillers
- Kalki Moon Distilling & Brewing Company
- Mt. Uncle Distillery
- The Aisling Distillery
- Black Gate Distillery
- Lord Byron Distillery
- Yack Creek Distillery
- Hoochery Distillery
- Killik Handcrafted Rum
- Husk Distillers
- Inner Circle Rum
- Tin Shed Distilling Co.
- Winding Road Distilling Co.
Stay safe and remember, you can only open one window a day!
** Sales limited to Australia Only.
** Shipping will commence from 1 October 2021.